Monday 21 April 2014

Vacation…

I am away on vacation from Tuesday 13th May until Wednesday 28th May inclusive.

During this time I should be able to respond to emails and occasionally hold a voice conversation using Skype, as I am taking a spare laptop with me.  I should also be able to connect to your pc’s / server’s in the event of an emergency (only).

As most of you know, it is my policy to not issue program updates for a few weeks before going away, so updates are going to cease in the next few days.

Therefore, if you have any issues that cannot wait, please phone or email me now.

** If you are currently using software on trial, or you are renting software, I will check your system a few days beforehand to ensure you have a sufficient number of trial days remaining until I return **