Wednesday 5 December 2012

Xmas & New Year Support Hours

For normal enquiries / conversations / training, I will not be available on:-
  • Monday 24th December (Xmas Eve)
  • Tuesday 25th December (Xmas Day)
  • Wednesday 26th December (Boxing Day) 
  • Tuesday 1st January (New Year’s Day)
That said, if you have an urgent issue that needs my assistance, I should be available after 2:30pm on the days listed above, and after 1:30pm on all other days (i.e. as usual).

*** IMPORTANT - For those of you that use Skype ***

Please remember that if you have an urgent problem that occurs outside of normal hours or on weekends, for a quicker response please email me in the first instance instead of using Skype – this is because outside of normal working hours, I check my email all the time, however I rarely check Skype for messages.

Enjoy the mince pies and mulled wine!